Devotions from Leighton Ford’s book, The Attentive Life.
Why is so worthwhile to be attentive? It will make a difference in our life here and now. Kathy Helmers said:
- You will see things you have not seen
- You will be more fully alive
- You will experience life in its depths
- You will be more rooted, less rushing
- You will be more whole and loving person
- You will live before you die.
We need to pay attention to the events in our lives that show us that God has already been reaching out to us and paying attention. We will begin to see God in all things, and all things in God. He walks with us everywhere !
God who is love is giving His focused attention to us. And that is why it is worthwhile to pursue the path of attentiveness